Thursday, July 30, 2009

Team Time

Hello all, just a quick update since I have the chance. We are in Kampala right now with the BWO team from the States. The last few days have been quite a ride. We spent a couple days in Entebbe doing work on some Islands in Lake Victoria. The first day our boat actually wrecked on some rocks! It was pretty awesome, not gonna lie. It felt like I was in Swiss Family Robinson. But the work we did was really cool, we met a lot of broken, hurting people and got the opportunity to share Christ's love with several of them. Our Father has been teaching me so much the last few days about loving people. Specifically about loving other christians, since I have a really hard time with that, especially in large groups. The lessons I am learning here, I will not easily forget.

We leave on the 6th! I can't believe it. A day earlier than we thought. The time has flown by and while I am excited to return home, I am very sad to leave this place. I have come to love it so much. Hopefully the Lord will provide opportunity for me to come back in the near future.

Thank you all for your faithfulness to pray over us. Our Father is listening.

"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want"

Love
-seth

No comments:

Post a Comment